For today's Tuesday Ten I have put together 10 great events that you can attend, places you can shop to show your support of the cause this month.
1. Donate Online. The easiest way to giveback to the cause is through donating. The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is one of the leading foundations in having their donations going towards research and awareness programs.
2. Sign up for a Race. Find a Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure event to attend near you that raises money and awareness for breast health.
3. Run Pink. Even if you can't find a race where you live you can still support the cause with a pair of these pink running shoes from Asics.
5. Attend a Fashion Show. There are a lot of fashion shows that are hosted during the month of October in support of breast cancer services. There was one this past Saturday that Lauren Conrad hosted in LA.
6. Pink Out. If you school or alma mater doesn't already have one help organize a game where all the fans and athletes pink out. Even the NFL is pinking out for the month of October.
8. Eat Pink. Every year at Panera you can buy a pink ribbon bagel with a portion of the proceeds benefiting breast cancer charities.
9.Pink Drink Night. Coordinate a happy hour at your local bar. Work with the bar owner to create a signature pink drink that when bought all the proceeds will be donated for the evening.
10. Shop Pink. So many of your favorite companies offer a signature pink product this month that you can buy with all or a portion of the sale being donated to the cause. Tres Dope provides a great list of must-have items from your favorite brands.