1. St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th) This year I will be celebrating by running the Shamrock Half-Marathon in Virginia Beach which is great because we get to celebrate with some post-race Yuengling!
2. Cheery Blossom Festival (March 20th – April 14th) Visit D.C. between March 20th and April 14th to take in the amazing blooms and take part in the festival activities.
3. Easter (March 31st) Instead of Easter eggs you can celebrate by making these adorable crepe paper surprise bunnies from Martha Stewart.
5. Spring Bizarre Bazaar (April 5th-7th) This is the spring version of the Christmas craft show that I went to back in November.
6. Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10K (April 13th) This race attracts over 40,000 praticipants and has bands all up and down the course to cheer you along. It is one of my favorite races to do every spring!
8. Cinco De Mayo (May 5th) Time to pull out that margarita machine and whip up some festive drinks to celebrate! And if you want to get a little more creative try making these piñata cookies.
10. Memorial Day (May 27th) For me this event marks the last event of spring and the first event of summer. It’s beach time for this girl!!
What is your favorite springtime holiday?
You might also like…