2. Chili Cheese Dip. This might be one of the first recipes I ever committed to memory on how to make and is the perfect appetizer for every fall event.
3. Pumpkin Bread. I love the pumpkin bread mix from Trader Joe’s and can’t wait to make my first loaf this season.
4. Sweet Potato Fries. Cover the fries with brown sugar and just thinking about them makes my mouth water! Here is a great recipe from blogger Orange Marigold to try!
5. Chicken Taco Chili. I am not a huge chili fan but I love enjoying this recipe in the fall.
6. Apple Pie Bites. When looking to make an easy pick-up-and-eat dessert this recipe, from Immaculate Baking, is perfect for the fall and will make your whole house smell amazing!
7. Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese. Set up a create-your-own grilled cheese bar for all your guests to try different cheeses and toppings in their sandwich.
8. Apple Bread. After last year’s apple picking I found this amazing recipe for apple bread and will be sure to make it again this year.
9. Apple Cider Donuts. When I go apple picking I always indulge myself with a warm apple cider donut.
10. Pumpkin Pie. You better believe when pumpkin pie is a dessert option that it is what I will be having and the recipe even comes on the side of the Libby's can!
You might also like...