2. Decoupage Supply Tin. Turn those simple school supply containers into personalized colorful containers with a simple DIY decoupage project.
3. Personalized Clipboard. For the girl on the go personalize your own clipboard with mod podge, scrapbook paper and ribbon.
4. Planner. Keep all your classes, appointments and parties in line with a new planner. I can’t live without my Lilly planner!
5. Decorative Ruler. Turn your basic dollar store ruler into a cute desk accessory by customizing it with cute scrapbook paper.
6. Personalized Pens & Pencils. Keep your pens and pencils from walking away by getting them personalized with your name or a cute saying.
7. Monogrammed Travel Mug. The one must-have item for those who can’t seem to function without their coffee in the morning (or other morning beverage). Marley Lilly has tons of prints to choose from!
8. Washi Tape Supplies. Add color and personalization to all your school and office supplies with washi tape.
9. Label Your Cords. At home or at school trying to remember which cord goes to what can get tiring. Organize your cords with cute labels so you never have to wonder again!
10.Personalized Note Pads. Make sure you are ready to take notes on everything with your own personalized note pads like these from b invited.
You might also like...