Ingredients (makes 2 dozen sparklers)
- 24 pretzel rods
- 4 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate
- red, white and blue sprinkles
- Place 4 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until melted then remove from the heat.
- Dip the pretzel rods or use a pastry brush to coat the upper third of each pretzel rod in chocolate.
- Decorate the chocolate parts with sprinkles.
- Stand the pretzels in a glass, or lay on a cookie sheet, and stick in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to harden.
These pretzel sparklers are easy to make and can be customized for any holiday or event. What is your favorite red, white and blue treat to make?
You might also like...