Dad's Favorite Cupcake Mix
1-2 cups green sanding sugar
1/2 cup finely ground graham cracker crumbs
18 round white candies (for golf balls)
18 toothpicks with washi tape flags
1. Whip up a batch of dad's favorite cupcakes.
2. Once cooled, spread an smooth layer of buttercream frosting on each cupcake. Dip each cupcake top into your bowl of green sanding sugar, sprinkling with extra sanding sugar if needed.
3. To create your greens take one of your toothpicks and make a flag by folding washi tape around one end and then cut into a triangle. Place your flag along with 1 of your white candies onto the top of the cupcake.
4. To make a sand trap cupcake spoon a small amount of the graham cracker crumbs onto the top of the cupcake and them use your thumb to make the trap indent as well as shape it into your trap shape.
5. Refrigerate your cupcakes for at least 30 minutes to allow the buttercream to set. Enjoy!!
If this saying holds true:
"The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach"
then you are ready to go with these delicious golf themed cupcakes! Are you making a fun Father's Day themed treat for your dad?
You might also like...