1. January 8th: Show and Tell Day at Work. What could be better than reliving your favorite show and tell moments from elementary school as an adult?
3. January 14th: National Dress Up Your Pet Day. While your pet may not love this holiday it sure is fun to find them cute outfits to wear!
5. January 16th: National Nothing Day. A day when you can officially celebrate not having to celebrate anything. Now this might get a little confusing…
6. January 19th: National Popcorn Day. It’s the perfect time to host your own popcorn party!
7. January 24th: National Peanut Butter Day. Without this yummy treat we would not have PB&J’s, peanut butter cookies or my favorite candy Reece’s. Now that is a very good reason to celebrate! I’m thinking a PB&J party would be perfect!
8. January 25th: Opposite Day. January is just filled with confusing holidays. So to celebrate are you not supposed to celebrate?
10. January 29th: National Puzzle Day. See if you can solve who did it by hosting a murder mystery party in celebration of National Puzzle Day.
What will be your reason to party this month? Hope you all are able to stay warm!
You might also like...