- cupcake mix (any kind will do)
- white icing
- blue food coloring
- graham crackers (finely crumbled)
- decorations (drink umbrellas, chocolate shells, gummy lifesavers, etc.)
- Prepare the cupcakes according to the directions on the box.
- Once cooked and cooled get ready to decorate! Take your icing and color it to the desired blue you want. Put the icing into a piping bag and ice your cupcakes like you normally would any other cupcake.
- For those that you want to create a beach on take your graham cracker crumbles and gently pat them onto the top of your icing.
- For the final touch take your cocktail umbrellas, chocolate shells and other decorations and add them onto your cupcakes to create your beach scene and enjoy!
What is your favorite beach themed treat? Have a great weekend!!
You might also like...